FIT AFTER FORTY



I am at the present time in the best shape I have ever been. And I am 41. The old adage “we don’t stop exercising because we get old, we get old because we stop exercising” is true!

The idea that after reaching a certain age is impossible to regain full and vital health and a shapely body is becoming a thing of the past, as countless women prove it wrong!!! As long as you implement healthy eating habits, participate in regular exercise, find ways to make your life meaningful and reduce your stress, you can hold on to youthful vitality for many, many years.

The only reason that an in-shape athletic body is associated with teenagers is because at that age a lot of people don’t have to put that much effort into maintaining that optimal shape. Also, their activity levels are also intense, because of participation in sports and other activities, and the natural metabolism is still running strong. If left unattended, it breaks down. But even this does not hold absolutely true anymore in a world ruled by junk processed food and sedentary lifestyle. We see many overweight young people, and many other struggling with eating disorders, because of lack of knowledge of the right way to treat their body.

I have always made exercise a part of my life, and even if I had periods where I indulged in unhealthy life choices, I had the awareness of what I was doing, and the knowledge to promptly turn it around. That is not the case for many people, and they go trough life really with no idea of what their body needs to maintain vitality, so as they age, they deteriorate.

But that deterioration, contrary to what the traditional thinking will have you believe, is not natural, or necessary, or a fact of life. It is the result of not doing the right thing. And a lot of the damage can be reversed by becoming aware and beginning to make the right choices. Scientific knowledge is always increasing, and new discoveries are being made. Thanks to the wide spread availability of information on the Internet, we are no longer slaves to the opinions of corporations only interested in selling us products, we can make more intelligent choices. And we don’t have to believe that we are doomed to get old and out of shape!!

As a matter of fact, I have discovered that at the age of 41, I feel better than ever! My mind is mature enough to process what is good or bad for me sans peer influence. I feel more compassion, even towards myself, and I can really relax and enjoy life as it happens. I hope you can see your forties the same way! As a great time of growth and evolution, when your physical body can be the representation of your spiritual and emotional growth and evolution, and not lag behind.

Let me help you achieve that balance and feel and look as great. You only deserve the best.

Comments

Popular Posts